A well-designed process is crucial to creating a good financial plan.
This needn’t be tedious or excessively time consuming. We try to customize the amount and type of contact to your preferences.
- One of our ‘absolutes’ is a face-to-face meeting, at the outset of the engagement and then at least annually thereafter, sometimes more often depending our your preference.
- Regular contact via phone and email, including a quarterly account review (normally via phone).
- We do an interview and develop and inventory regarding your goals and priorities, and update that as needed.
- We maintain a checklist, on your behalf, of wealth planning issues that could be of importance to you, making sure we’ve discussed them and keeping a log of our progress in addressing those issues, if needed.
- We develop a goal-based plan, and then monitor your progress towards those goals, discussing that at least annually.
With the information we’ve gathered, and with your input and approval, we work ‘behind the scenes’ to develop creative, cost-efficient solutions. We develop a goal-based plan, and then monitor your progress towards those goals, discussing that at least annually or more often.
As a part of our process, we may (with your permission) utilize our network of unaffiliated experts in areas such as asset allocation, qualified retirement plans, retirement income planning, insurance, and estate planning.